Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brittney Say What


Bless yall. Yall tell it like it is and don't ad no fluff. "Oops, I did it again, yah eeh yah!" I really don't like the media always cuz they be, "crazy I just can't sleep, my heart is aken i'm in to deep." Yea I know that my whole hair loss was wack but, " I'm stronger than yesterday, ohh yah." You played so well, I mean the sex tapes and crotch shots were all because, " I'm Toxic, yah." The best part about yall is when I was on MTV music awards and like I like kissed Madonna, " It's me against the music yall." And the whole K Fed thing, ya pleese he was all like, " baby I'm a slave for you, and I was like, baby you wanna peace of me?" Anyway yall thanks for loving me and I love yall soooo much!
http://www.chiff.com/pop-culture/britney-spears.htm

2 comments:

Squarish Square said...

You're the reason I can't raise my children in the fond memories of the 1950s. Whenever I get my children to pretend to know the good old days, you and your whore-friends piss on my parade.

In fact, I was just reminiscing about Maryln Monroe. Now that's a classy lady. She wasn't some hussy, like you, Brittney. Ms. Monroe was a strumpet to the masters of the world.

Checkers said...

Oh, gag me with a spoon. You totally like, died down after I came along. New pop sensations are totally better than you. And what was it with shaving your hair off? Talk about an attention whore! Just face the facts: nobody likes you anymore. You were totally not even like, good in the first place. I mean, "I'm a slave for you?" What is it with that slutty song? Especially when you sung it for a younger age group. Totally get out of dodge. I'm like, totally better than you and that's fact. By the way, the zoo called; they said they lost their monkey. Go back to where you belong!