Wednesday, October 29, 2008

# 5 Monster Mash


Have you ever seen a Kangzeram? They are native to the coasts of Africa. They are exported through out the universe. They are a hybrid of a zebra, kangaroo an ram. They are dependant and need lots of love. A Kangzeram has the fur of a zebra the horns of a ram and the built of a kangaroo. On an average day, a Kangzeram eats a thousand pounds of vegetables. It does not matter which vegetable. They are sheltered well with households that are spacious. When a Kangzeram gets over excited, don't get in their tracks. In other words, run for the hills. All in all they warm your hearts and become lifelong companions.

2 comments:

Squarish Square said...

This would make a great pet for a person who could meet the Kangzeram's demands. However, I could not provide love, nor attention. Unless I could get a lady of the night to be a surrogate lover. I digress. Another problem is th consumption e. In these lean times, I can barely support my crack cocaine addiction. I just don't see how I could afford the 1000 pounds of vegetables. Also, it needs space. I sleep in a refrigerator box (a Kenmore box. I might live in a box, but I have standards - none of the GE or comforting Westinghouse bull shit for me). The box has very little space. Lucky for me, the box is in my living room. I have a house, I just sleep in a box because I find it. Well, I don't think your Kangzeram would fit in to my thugnificent lifestyle.

Ryan Benhardus said...

Okay so there is a couple of things i would like to know. How big is it? What kind of vegetables does it eat? Can you buy them on the market? I WANT ONE! I think it would be so cool. How protective is it? Would it be better than a watch dog? How much does it cost if you can buy it?